Return Policy, Warranty, & Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Effective January, 2008, supersedes all previous policy statements. Policies are subject to change without notice. Speed tech performance Ltd. is not responsible for printing errors.
2. Speedtech Performance USA LLC. does not endorse, nor recommend modification of vehicles for use on public highways, since warranty or government regulations may be violated. As an express condition of sale of any performance part, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to use the performance parts for the modification of vehicles in sanctioned OFF-ROAD competitive events and show purposes only. Customers should exercise their discretion on matters with regards to the purchase and installation of these products.
3. Speedtech Performance USA LLC. does not ensure the legal use of these products. We do not guarantee the fitment of these products for anything other than there intended application nor do we assume any responsibilities what so ever for the misuse or losses incurred by the use of any of these components. While every effort is made to provide technical information and assistance, we have no control over owner installation, modification, and unusual stress that performance parts are subject to.
4. The customer acknowledges that Speedtech Performance USA LLC. and its employees are not responsible for any mechanical failures due to the use of parts sold, supplied or installed not for their intended application. Speedtech Performance USA LLC will not be held liable for any damages which are incurred directly or indirectly on the vehicles or operators or passengers of the vehicle.
5. Please consult your sales agent and/or technician prior to purchase of any of Speedtech Performance USA LLC products to ensure proper fit. The buyer assumes all responsibilities for determining the suitability of the product. All aftermarket products should always be installed by professionals only.
How to File a Warranty Claim?
1. Speed tech Performance Ltd. Warrants its products against materials and workmanship failure for the term of 12 months (1 year) from the date of purchase and only up to the amount paid with proof of purchase.
2. Seller’s liability shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, any defective product which is returned, freight prepaid to Seller, according to the Merchandise Return Procedure set forth in Section 3-B below. Buyer shall bear all responsibility for shipping charges and risk of loss or damage during transit to Seller. Products which have been subjected to abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect or unauthorized repair or installation, as determined solely by Seller, are not covered by this warranty. Any alterations, addition, improvements or attachments to the product(s) not authorized in writing by the Seller shall be deemed to be a waiver of this warranty by Buyer and shall render this warranty null and void. Seller shall return repaired or replaced product(s) to Buyer, at its expense via regular ground service in the U.S. Shipping charges by all other methods and to all other destinations shall be borne by Buyer.
3. As per section 3-B below, all shipments MUST be prepaid, include the original invoice and show the RGA on the outside of the package, otherwise it will be refused. Please include a brief explanation letter in order to expedite the warranty analysis process.
This Warranty DOES NOT Cover
- Removal, installation, shipment and insurance costs
- Improper installation or maintenance
- Alterations on the original design or unauthorized repairs.
- Normal wear and tear
- Misuse or abuse, negligence
- Damage to related components
- Costs incurred due to down time of vehicle
Merchandise General Return Procedure
If you purchased your Speedtech Performance USA LLC product from us or from an authorized dealer, you are covered by the terms of our general product return policy. All claims however, must be submitted directly to Speedtech Performance USA LLC.
The answer to ALL of the following questions should be YES before contacting our Customer Service Department.
1. Is the part appropriate to your application?
2. Did you carefully and thoroughly read the instructions provided along with the part?
3. Do you have the proof of purchase?
4. Are you the original purchaser?
5. Is the part unmodified and clean?
6. Is the return date within 3 months from the purchase date?
7. Is the reason for return a legitimate product defect?
If all answers are yes, please do the following:
– Call our customer service representatives at 1-435-628-4300.
– Provide the invoice number, date of purchase and reason for return
– You will be assigned a Returned Goods Authorization Number (RGA) valid for 30 days.
– The package you return must show the RGA on the outside of the package, include a copy of the original invoice and be shipped prepaid to our facility. The part has to be in its original packaging materials and be in a resellable condition. For parts presenting signs of installation and/ or use, only warranty claims will be accepted.
– Ship to seller, freight pre-paid and insured for replacement cost in original packaging.
– Replacement or repair decision will be made when merchandise is received by seller. No advance replacement is available.
– A Restocking fee may be applied.
– All warranties implied by law are limited in duration of this warranty. You have specific rights that may vary from state to state or Province to Province. By purchasing any of the products that are manufactured by speed tech performance you agree to any and all of the above terms and conditions. Copyright © Speedtech Performance USA LLC