LT1 / LT4 Headers ExtReme Full Length
Speedtech Performance headers have been custom designed specifically for ’68-74 LT1 or LT4 powered Novas using our Speedtech ExtReme subframe.
Made from 304 Stainless Steel, these big tube .065 wall CNC mandrel bent primary tubes fit perfectly without requiring dimpling for steering linkage, engine component or frame rail clearance. Their long tube design provides awesome low end torque and street performance with excellent mid and higher rpm horsepower. Add to that fantastic ground clearance that’s perfect for lowered Pro-Touring type cars and you’ve got a great combination.
- Custom designed for high clearance in Speedtech ExtReme frames
- Long tube design with extra ground clearance
- Ribbed flange adds greater strength while reducing heat induced warpage
- Stainless investment cast initial bend allows high flow tighter radiuses
- Mandrel bent 1 7/8″ Stainless .065 wall tubes
- Cometic MLS gaskets and bolts included
- Slip fit collectors