Billet Aluminum Body Mounts/ Set
Do you still have your original body mounts on your car? If so, you’re only doing part of the job when you replace your suspension components. Worn rubber body mounts enhance body roll and give handling a sloppy feel. Quite often those 30 to 40+ year old bushings are barely holding together and as the bolts rust they become more and more weak.
Speedtech solves these problems with our Solid Aluminum Body Mounts. Our bushings are CAD designed and CNC machined in house to exact tolerances from T6061 T6 Billet Aluminum and are then anodized black. This kit also includes all grade 8 hardware needed for installation.
- Solid Bushings provide a more rigid feel to your classic car.
- More durable and and won’t deteriorate like factory rubber.
- Will not squeak like polyurethane bushings.
- These bushings interlock with the frame to provide greater stiffness.
- A must if your installing subframe connectors.
- Comes Anodized Black.
- Hardware kit included.
Application: 1968-1979 Nova, Omega, Ventura, Apollo