ExtReme Camaro 1982-1992 Torque Arm Rear Suspension
Our ExtReme Track Time Package provides you a world class driving experience from your classic Camaro/Firebird. The kit is specifically designed to update your car to our ExtReme Torque Arm Rear Suspension. This rear suspension package will update your cars comfort and performance to be more like a modern car with precise control and excellent driver feedback at the steering wheel.
TORQUE ARM REAR SUSPENSION INCLUDES:
- Complete rear suspension kit
- Speedtech Performance Torque Arm
- Upper Crossmember
- Torque Arm receiver crossmember
- JRI Single adjustable shocks valved for Speedtech Performance
- Ford Style 9″ Axle housing and 31 Spline axles
TORQUE ARM REAR SUSPENSION FEATURES:
- Never binding Articu-Link lower control arms mounted with Delrin bushings
- Cross member with Torque arm receiver and frame connector bars
- Adjustable roll center via pan hard bar
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pinion angle
- Adjustable wheelbase via Articu-Link
- JRI single adjustable coil-overs with springs – any spring rate you want
- Accommodates stock fuel tank
- Rear end center section with your choice of gear ratio
- Rear end and Third Member powder coating
- Stainless Steel notched Rick’s Tank with Vapor Worx system, return less, in tank pump module varies based on engine HP
- Front and rear axle brake kits from top tier suppliers
- Forgline Wheels with custom offset to get exactly the look you are going for
- Strong 31 spline axle package with bearings and 12MM x 1.5 x 2” studs and
- Super Set 20 bearings with dual axle seals
- New 9” housing with 3”x .250” tubes and Big Ford New Style Ends, 2.5” axle offset
- Torque arm rear suspension brackets welded onto housing
- Housing checked for true and straightened after weldments as needed
Return to all 3rd Gen Camaro Products
All orders and tailored to your specific project, we provide a no cost consultation to answer all your questions and and clarify any technical specification about your order a sales rep will call you to go though all the details with you. To expedite the process call now and speak with one of our experienced sales experts.
Factory steering columns may not be the right length for the correct steering shaft angle and may not work with the ExtReme suspension components. We recommend an Ididit steering column for best results. Please speak to your sales rep to order a column from us or to obtain the correct part number.
Black powder coating adds on $500, while some other colors add more costs. If necessary the coating cost will be adjusted when the order is processed.
$400 crating fee plus truck freight shipping added on at the time of processing. if crate needs to be oversized, additional costs will be added.