Camaro 1970-1981 Torque Arm with Viking Double Adjustable Coil Overs
Introducing the Speedtech Performance Torque Arm Rear Suspension Kit, designed specifically for 1970 to 1981 Camaro/Firebird. This complete rear suspension kit includes a Speedtech Performance Torque Arm, Upper Crossmember, Torque Arm receiver crossmember, Viking double adjustable shocks, Optional Ford Style 9″ Axle housing, and 31 Spline axles.
The Torque Arm Rear Suspension Kit comes packed with features, such as the never binding Articu-Link lower control arms mounted with Delrin bushings, cross member with Torque arm receiver and frame connector bars, adjustable roll center via pan hard bar, adjustable ride height, adjustable pinion angle, and adjustable wheelbase via Articu-Link. This kit also includes Viking adjustable coil-overs with springs that offer any spring rate you want, optional strong 31 spline axle package with bearings and 12MM x 1.5 x 2” studs, Super Set 20 bearings with dual axle seals, and a new 9” housing with 3”x .250” tubes and Big Ford New Style Ends, 2.5” axle offset. The torque arm rear suspension brackets are welded onto the housing, and the housing is checked for true and straightened after weldments as needed. Plus, it accommodates the stock fuel tank for your convenience.
For those looking to upgrade, the Torque Arm Rear Suspension Kit offers several optional upgrades, such as a rear end center section with your choice of gear ratio, rear end and Third Member powder coating, Stainless Steel notched Rick’s Tank with Vapor Worx system, return less, in-tank pump module (varies based on engine HP), front and rear axle brake kits from top-tier suppliers, Forgline Wheels with custom offset to get exactly the look you are going for, and double adjustable coilover shocks.
Overall, the Speedtech Performance Torque Arm Rear Suspension Kit is a comprehensive solution for anyone looking to upgrade their Chevy Nova’s rear suspension. With an extensive list of features and optional upgrades, this kit provides the adjustability and strength required for superior performance and handling.
TORQUE ARM REAR SUSPENSION INCLUDES:
- Complete rear suspension kit
- Torque Arm
- Articu-Link trailing arms
- Delrin Bushings
- Speedtech Performance Torque Arm
- Upper Crossmember
- Torque Arm receiver crossmember
- Viking two way adjustable shocks
- Pinion mount
TORQUE ARM REAR SUSPENSION FEATURES:
- Never binding Articu-Link lower control arms mounted with Delrin bushings
- Cross member with Torque arm receiver and frame connector bars
- Adjustable roll center via pan hard bar
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pinion angle
- Adjustable wheelbase via Articu-Link
- Viking double adjustable coil-overs with springs – any spring rate you want
- Torque arm rear suspension brackets welded onto housing
- Housing checked for true and straightened after weldments as needed
- Accommodates stock fuel tank
- 9″ Ford style rear end housing with all the Speedtech Performance brackets welded on and house checked for true
- Rear end center section with your choice of gear ratio
- Rear end and Third Member powder coating
- Stainless Steel notched Rick’s Tank with Vapor Worx system, return less, in tank pump module varies based on engine HP
- Front and rear axle brake kits from top tier suppliers
- Forgline Wheels with custom offset to get exactly the look you are going for
- Double adjustable coilover shocks
- Strong 31 spline axle package with bearings and 12MM x 1.5 x 2” studs and
- Super Set 20 bearings with dual axle seals
- New 9” housing with 3”x .250” tubes and Big Ford New Style Ends, 2.5” axle offset
All orders and tailored to your specific project, we provide a no cost consultation to answer all your questions and and clarify any technical specification about your order a sales rep will call you to go though all the details with you. To expedite the process call now and speak with one of our experienced sales experts.
Factory steering columns may not be the right length for the correct steering shaft angle and may not work with the ExtReme suspension components. We recommend an Ididit steering column for best results. Please speak to your sales rep to order a column from us or to obtain the correct part number.
Black powder coating adds on $500, while some other colors add more costs. If necessary the coating cost will be adjusted when the order is processed.
$400 crating fee plus truck freight shipping added on at the time of processing. if crate needs to be oversized, additional costs will be added.