1963-1967 Corvette C2 Chassis IRS
$28,349.00 – $30,349.00
Our new C2 Corvette full frame is a totally customizable package. Whether you’re looking to build a strict street cruiser, a total track beast or you want a combination of both, we can design a package just for you!
What you get in our Standard Mount IRS kit :
- Fully welded box style ExtReme chassis with high clearance frame rails
- Extra High clearance, geometry enhanced Upper and Lower front control arms, powder coated gloss black and assembled with the best components available.
- New ExtReme design aircraft spec 7075 T73 forged aluminum tall spindles with heavy duty C7 hubs.
- Sweet Mfg. race tuned, high strength power rack and pinion steering unit
- Adjustable, splined sway bar with your choice of spring rates
- JRI single adjustable shock with Speedtech valving
- Draco springs in your choice of spring rate
- Engine frame stands for LS Chevy engines
- Adjustable Transmission crossmember fits most all transmission optionsIndependent Rear Suspension
- Built to handle up to 1,200 HP with upgrades available to reach 1,800 HP.
- 35 spline EMPI 934 CV Joints
- Hy Tuff 1/2 Shaft Axles
- Outer C7 33 spline stubs
- 55.5″ hub to hub
- Your choice of gears
- Billet aluminum Dutchman Housing
- Billet aluminum High Mount actuating rocker arms
- JRI Speedtech valved single adjustable coil over shocks with Draco springs
- Ability to adjust Camber, Toe Steer and Caster
- Street to high speed Road Course
- Unsprung weight reduction allows for faster reaction
- Incredible driveability and feel
- NO COMPROMISE
- The BEST of The BEST!
IRS AVAILABLE IN STANDARD MOUNT OPTIONS OR OVERHEAD CANTILEVER SHOCK PLACEMENT
Available Chassis Upgrades and Accessories:
- Stainless Steel custom fit headers
- LS Engine Adapter plates and engine mounts
- Solid body mounts
Other Items Available to Complete Your Build:
(Ask your salesman about these)
- LS wet or dry sump oil pan
- Ididit tilt steering column
- Double joint steering shaft kit*
- Custom race shock packages from Ridetech and JRi
- Brake packages from Baer or Wilwood
- Custom formed T56 transmission tunnel cover Click Here
- Wheels and Tires
- In house installation
- Custom vehicle specific tuning services, call for details.
*Note: An aftermarket steering column is required for proper steering system fitment and function. Steering shaft kit 220522 (order below) is for an Ididit steering column. Because of differences in design they will not fit other aftermarket columns.
All ExtReme shock and sway bar packages will be customized to your specific vehicle. This can be done as you order over the phone, or for online orders our friendly sales staff will contact you to review options when the order is processed.
Factory steering columns may not be the right length for the correct steering shaft angle and may not work with the ExtReme suspension components. We recommend an Ididit steering column for best results. Please speak to your sales rep to order a column from us or to obtain the correct part number.
When ordering be sure to click “Add To Cart” after checking off all of your choices.
**All frame orders will have a $500 crating fee plus truck freight shipping added on at the time of processing. Speedtech has several options for shipping and is dedicated to provide you with the best quality service and lowest cost available to your area. To save on shipping costs we recommend your chassis be delivered to a shipping terminal or a business with a loading dock and/or forklift access.